The Assembly of WCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assembly of WCC

Shipping DaessiaxIsanna since WWIII.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

le Restoration Ball

Go down 
+6
Sleepyyawn
Frosteey
Suefrone
Raynie
Jay
Ebonyzer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dewwitopia~Aussy

le Restoration Ball - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Dewwitopia and managed to find a very fine whiskey. She was currently on her second, and starting to think maybe drinking wasn't such a good idea. Her boss would be mad at her if she'd come home with no allies. He had been hoping maybe she'd come home with at least an ally, and at the most a marriage proposal. She'd scoffed at this, but had agreed to not get too drunk to offend anyone.

If anyone had known Brazil, they'd know a drunk Brazilian was probably the worst person to come across.

Before taking up her promised final glass, Dewwitopia heard a splutter and an angry reply. She turned to see Daessia looking really ticked off. Resisting a laugh at the nation, she turned back to take another sip. The first dance was coming up, huh? Maybe some kind gentleman might ask her to dance.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyzer
Admin
Ebonyzer

Quote : x3

le Restoration Ball - Page 3 Tea_stamp_by_kawiko-d4vvi9i

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:11 pm

"I don't know." Ebonyzer laughed lightly under her breathe and waved her hand around semi-dismissively, "I guess it depends if you consider dancing a romantic thing rather than a formal tradition. Though, it would be a little cute to see the two of you together~." She placed her finger on her cheek thoughtfully, as if imagining the scene. "Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

Quote : le Restoration Ball - Page 3 Become_a_dictator_by_dametora-d3enk2h

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:22 pm

"I consider dancing a waste of time, from how I was raised," he grunted in reply, setting his beer down. Although it was rather shameful to admit, he had absolutely no dancing experience at all.. But that was better left unsaid.
"You may find it cute to pair me and Isanna up, but I find it irritable. My dick of a boss, you see, is already trying to force me to get.. Closer with her. I have absolutely nothing in common with her."

Last edited by Daessia ~ Antarctica on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Before she realized it, everyone had left her to herself for a drink of some sort. Glancing around in distress, Isanna followed them to grab herself a beer as well. Her mouth watered at all the varieties but she eventually settled on one that didn't look to high end. Grabbing it quickly, she turned to see Daessia and Ebonyzer talking about something. Of course Markus looked pissed as usual, but she ignored it and went to join them.

"Hey. What are you talking about?" she asked when she came into their view.
Back to top Go down
Frosteey

Frosteey

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Frosteey laughed as well. "Sorry, but I'm gonna have to say no. I couldn't turn against Ebonyzer. She's my best friend. I prefer to stay loyal and continue fighting for the greater good!" She said zealously, looking as if she would start shaking her fists at the sky with heartwarming background music any moment. Truth was, she didn't even know why everyone was fighting. She just followed along happily, nodding her head and fighting hard.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Daessia nearly jumped again at Isanna's voice.
"N-nothing!" he fumed. "It's just a conversation about how rude my boss is." He picked up his beer glass, looking swiftly at the door. I hope the last people don't show up.. Dancing sounds awful. He cast a disgusted look at Isanna, who looked eager. And with her.. Good lord, please no.

Last edited by Daessia ~ Antarctica on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepyyawn
Admin
Sleepyyawn

Quote : A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Britannia kept walking along, hoping to meet someone. He had been virtually ignored by the other nations, what with Sleepyyawn and Suefrone in a basic tug-of-war game over Daessia. While he didn't exactly like either side, one was a coalition of misguided misfit countries and the others being cruel and destructive, he was eventually going to be brought in one way or another. His face felt naked without his normal sunglasses, which Sleepyyawn had slashed off when he woke up from Mosura's surprising amount of drugs he had kept in his pocket.

Old Mosura walked straight for the beer. Or, more accurately, the people near it getting drunk off their arses. He had no dancing skills whatsoever, so when the time came if he had to dance with a partner, at least he'll look much better next to them.

Mongoosola had followed Old Mosura silently, just like Sleepyyawn had taught her. Except this was to try out the cool juice it seemed everyone was so crazy about. Getting her hands on the glass, she took a sip and instantly spat it out. Vile! Reluctantly, she tried another gulp. And another. And another. Until the young nation, only around twelve in appearance, felt dizzy.

Sleepyyawn, not noticing the disappearance of his little sister, stood around alone awkwardly. He noticed the alcohol. What kind of ball was this?
Back to top Go down
https://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:08 pm

A slender shape entered the room, and slipped off to the side. So many.. people..
Tornaq had spoken to but two people his entire life: His boss, and his captor, Daessia. This ball was a truly traumatizing experience, with all the noise, smells.. and especially all the nations in one place. To poor Antarctica, it was a disaster waiting to happen.
Tornaq spotted Daessia talking to some unfamiliar people, looking unhappy.
"I'm g-going to be s-sick.." he mumbled as someone passed by.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyzer
Admin
Ebonyzer

Quote : x3

le Restoration Ball - Page 3 Tea_stamp_by_kawiko-d4vvi9i

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:17 pm

"Oh really, now? I beg to differ." Nadia said lightly, unable to hide her smile, she picked up a small glass of wine as Isanna walked over, taking a gentle sip. "Yes, Daessia was just telling me how clear his boss is making it that a union with your Queendom was such a good idea!" Ebonyzer quietly grabbed a small, silver spoon and stepped away from the table of refreshments came up behind Isanna from the side, nudging her gently in Daessia's direction. "I suggest you find a partner now, perhaps the one closest to you? We're going to have a short dance before dinner~." The country smiled and walked to the center of the room, to announce it if people hadn't heard her before. Nadia took the spoon and tapped it against the side of the wine glass a few times, it's ring echoing through the room. "Everyone, I'd like to thank you for coming tonight. It means a lot to me and my people. Now, if you would please, find a partner for our first song of the night!"
Back to top Go down
Dewwitopia~Aussy

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Dewwitopia still sat at the drinks table, and wasn't even the slightest bit dizzy. This would have greatly upset Brazil. But not as much as her indifference to any sport, including soccer.

Her poor friend, Aussy, hadn't been able to make it that night. Lots of trouble. Or his boss was just being extra fussy about something. She could be that way.

Now for the dancing. The songs would no doubt be something slow and very Aussy-like. That is, Austrian. Dewwitopia scoffed at this kind of music. She never understood how you could dance to something so slow. But if it was part of the night, she might as well. But of course she'd wait for a kind gentleman to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Sleepyyawn
Admin
Sleepyyawn

Quote : A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Sleepyyawn felt a horrid feeling as Ebonyzer spoke. He muttered a short prayer, before silently backing up, trying to slip away unnoticed.
That's when his little sister spoke.
"Yaseeeeeed!~ Where are you going? You gotta find a partner!~"
On closer inspection, Sleepyyawn could see that Mongoosola was holding two glasses that were near empty.

OOC: Sleepyyawn = le Restoration Ball - Page 3 3504399938
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Markus hopped away from Isanna, gritting his teeth. "I will not dance with you, of all people!" he spat, taking a step back. "I don't care what my boss says.. I am not the socially-minded, mushy-herz man that you all want me to be." He set an infuriated glare on Isanna. "I'm nothing more than your ally. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepyyawn
Admin
Sleepyyawn

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Britannia, who had been listening in on the situation, came up behind Isanna and Daessia silently and pushed them closer together. He then did something similar to this.

le Restoration Ball - Page 3 Tumblr_m2ip3aFeSu1r8xzdwo2_500
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Jayark took a swig of scotch from his cantine. He hated parties. He just came here to gain enemy Intel and become king off all things awesome.

Stormark stood by Frosteey. "So, uh, is this really a party? Or is it a way to get our enemies drunk?" whispered the country.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Daessia turned around and loomed threateningly over Britannia. "What do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Frosteey

Frosteey

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Frosteey shrugged. "I'm pretty sure it's a real party." She whispered, glancing at Suefrone who sat beside her. "But if not, then we should still pretend. Care to dance?" She asked, reaching up her hand for help up.
Back to top Go down
Dewwitopia~Aussy

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Dewwitopia watched the scene and thought....dang, some of these countries were stupid. She had to admit, if Daessia didn't want it, they probably shouldn't do it. She also thought of stepping in, but realized that Daessia had it handled. It was nice to know there were countries out there that didn't need to rely on their boss for everything.

Dewwitopia took another sip of her whiskey. Now that, was a real country.
Back to top Go down
Sleepyyawn
Admin
Sleepyyawn

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Britannia smiled. "Just trying to get what everyone wants from you two." he backed off cautiously. Daessia was somewhat intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:07 pm

"Uhhh... what?"

She was completely dumbfounded. Why in the world would he be shouting about not being in a relationship with her? She hadn't even implied anything like that.

"I don't really care either way if you like me that way or not. I still haven't full gotten over Pr-" she cut off, realizing what she was about to say. She turned away and chugged her beer. Hopefully the buzzing would come soon before the tears started rolling out. She wiped her eyes an turned back to face Markus again.

"If we're allies, then we're allies. Nothing more." she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Ignoring Britannia's comment, Daessia blinked twice. "Oh.. Good." He hadn't been expecting this.. She'd seemed to take his outright rejection.. Easily. Sure, Jökla was an upbeat, overly-positive person, but Markus knew of her emotional, sensitive side. It usually came when the topic of love arose.
Taking a look around the room, Daessia spotted people beginning to pair up, and an uncomfortable feeling settled in.
Is this.. Shame? the nation thought, fixing his tie awkwardly. Shame for what? Was this for not having a dance partner? Ebonyzer certainly was sneaky in this way.. She had the perfect method of singling someone out if they were alone. A horrible realization began to come to Markus, and he wasn't sure he was sane or not any longer.
What I'm about to do will probably scar me forever and have pair-shipping fans all over me, but.. Oh, good lord. Ebonyzer is gonna get it later on, whether she regrets her doings or not.
Forcing himself to hold a hand out towards Isanna, Daessia choked out three loathsome, horrid words:
"Dance with me."

ooc: THE HUMANITYYYYY! ;___;
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:16 pm

"My pleasure." answered Jonathan, who took her hand.
Julias looked over at his brother, blinking. "Erm, Suefrone. Do you want to dance?" he asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

Location : Not in her secret cellar with a a Computer and TF2 >.> No Not at all
Quote : le Restoration Ball - Page 3 Coffee_rules_by_cafeinomane

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Suefrone stood up from her seat, and brushed her dress off, so it looked neat. "Sure." She said in a polite tone. "Just to let you know I am not one for parties.." She sighed, then turned her frown in to a small smile to look like she was having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Jayark returned the smile. "Me neither, I assure you." he said, and started to dance with her to the whatever music.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

Location : Not in her secret cellar with a a Computer and TF2 >.> No Not at all
Quote : le Restoration Ball - Page 3 Coffee_rules_by_cafeinomane

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Coonfrone gave a sigh as all the people began to pair up. She needed to find someone. She glanced over at Suefrone who was dancing with Jayark. She looked up and noticed Sleepyyawn standing alone. She walked over to him, and asked "Would you like to dance with me?" The colony had her hands folded neatly in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Frosteey

Frosteey

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:26 pm

And then Audrey started dancing with Stormark to said music blahblahblah. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

le Restoration Ball
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Assembly of WCC  :: Hetalia Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: