The Assembly of WCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assembly of WCC

Shipping DaessiaxIsanna since WWIII.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

le Restoration Ball

Go down 
+6
Sleepyyawn
Frosteey
Suefrone
Raynie
Jay
Ebonyzer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suefrone

Suefrone

Location : Not in her secret cellar with a a Computer and TF2 >.> No Not at all
Quote : le Restoration Ball - Page 2 Coffee_rules_by_cafeinomane

le Restoration Ball - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Suefrone looked over and noticed Deassia enter the building. She let go of Jayark's arm and walked over to him, "Greetings Deassia. I presume you are doing will?" She asked not keeping eye contact because of the many people in the room.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

Quote : le Restoration Ball - Page 2 Become_a_dictator_by_dametora-d3enk2h

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Oh my, so many woman.. No mocking me now, Sleepy. le Restoration Ball - Page 2 2630146275 /shot
lolno. Daessia falls for no one. >:C

Markus blinked, and looked towards Suefrone. Why was he being talked to so much? "Hallo, Suefrone.. I can see you're not a fan or crowds any more than I am," he grunted. "I've probably not talked to so many people at one occasion in my entire lifetime."
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:49 pm

So you say ;D

Here comes the end of Markus' little moment of silence. As expected, Jökla bounded into the room, her brown bouncing in the loose bun that held it up. He dress was a simple light blue, which matched a small bow that lay on her head. She also wore some pretty high heels, but she totally didn't wear them on purpose to look taller. She spotted her ally not to far from where she stood, talking to 3 women. Ebonyzer, Suefrone, and someone who she didn't know. I give it 2 minutes before they get bored with his lack of romantic abilities and leave. She laughed silently before joining the 4.

"Daessia! Why didn't you wait for me! I thought we were coming together!" she asked him as she entered the conversation. The last part was, as she said, just her thinking. She didn't even have a clue that he would come. But heaven behold, there he stood. In a suit. hot.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:10 pm

So I say, and so it shall be. >u>

The sudden sound of a familiar voice made Daessia want to dig his nail into his temples. "I thought I clearly stated about four times that I wouldn't go with you, or wait for you," he muttered. Markus turned to her, wearing a frown. "You know I find you annoying, right?"
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:55 pm

A small smile touched Suefrone's lips as she heard Dessia's remark about Isanna. She then replied to Deassia's earlier comments. "Yea, I have gotten used to five or six people at a time being in meetings with my allies and all, but this many is not for me. I should have stayed home." She looked over at the table again that held the beer and the other beverages, completely ignoring Isanna.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyzer
Admin
Ebonyzer

Quote : x3

le Restoration Ball - Page 2 Tea_stamp_by_kawiko-d4vvi9i

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:10 pm

ooc;; sleeps, get chur arse over here and join. cx the point is to get everyone in teh world acquainted with each other, so topics are easier and not all awkward intros cx. That means all your characters have to join; Mosura, Sleepyyawn, and Britannia included.
And Coonfrone and Auri and everyone else. o 3o You don't have to dance, just attend.

Ebonyzer waved her hand around, dismissing Daessia's first words. "I do quite enjoy a night without everyone's hands at each other's throats, yes." She walked away from them non-chantly, catching the eye of Isanna. Contrast to what Jökla thought, however, romance was simply one of the last things on her mind; though she couldn't speak for Suefrone. she sent a quick wave to Dewwitopia and headed off to down herself a bottle of rum.

Meanwhile, two other beings walked into the room, not human - but not countries. Not yet anyways. Suryodaya walked into the ball wearing traditional clothing, cleansed entirely and her black hair long and down to her waist. She didn't look at old, sixteen in human years perhaps. "Wow, there are so many people..." She whispered to her little clay jar, holding it up near her face. A faint hiss could be heard some inside.

Stretching out with a yawn, a young man just a little shorter than his friend.
"This is gonna' be great!" He exclaimed, smiling big.
He seemed quite happy, that is, until he caught sight of one person. His eyes narrowed, pin-pointing Jayark.
"YOU!" He shouted rather suddenly, pointing his arm in the country's direction.

Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Coonfrone, in a light green dress, came walking in. She knew her sister wouldn't want to talk to her, but some else might, right? She looked around trying to find someone familiar then she noticed Dewtopia. She went over to her and said, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Frosteey

Frosteey

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 pm

ooc: Does that mean Frostria has to come? She's like... 13. cx
Back to top Go down
Ebonyzer
Admin
Ebonyzer

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:45 pm

ooc;; yup cx
Back to top Go down
Frosteey

Frosteey

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:28 pm

OOC: lolk. ;u;

IC: You've got to be kidding me... The girl thought as she entered the room. Frosteey had forgotten her, even after she insisted she come. And after getting all dressed up, she sure as hell wasn't gonna stay home. Frostria had ditched her usual cloak for a poofy dress of a similar dark purple. Her hair was in small curls and held back from her face by bobbypins. She looked around and spotted Frosteey and began to walk over to her.

Looking around, Frosteey spotted Frostria. "Oh my! I'm so sorry! You look beautiful, though..." she faded out. Looks like the invisiblity skipped a generation... *shot*
Back to top Go down
Dewwitopia~Aussy

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Germany? Big brother? No. He was not that to her. The Brazilian raised girl might have honored him with keeping his language, but he was not her older brother. "No. That man was no relative of mine. We are not related." Dewwitopia stated, choking down the fact that she had really cared for him. She never thought he could have bee so cruel. "I was raised mostly by Brazil. Don't worry, German isn't the only national language." She added, grinning largely once again.

Then the conversation got crowded. Another country joined, a girl. Then another girl, eh, an annoying girl. Well, one that annoyed this Daessia. The girl had a surprisingly loud voice, and appeared tall for her age. Sofie looked down and spotted the tall heels she wore.

"Little girl, why do you wear such big heels?" Then she realized she had heels larger than this girls and blushed. "Oh, wait. Sorry about that. Though, I wear heels because it is a Brazilian fashion statement." She smiled big at the girl, who was still shorter than her in big heels. Daessia seemed like a nice guy. This girl must annoy him very much.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 pm

"What? Oh, the heels? I wanted to feel tall for once. It sucks being short, especially when you're around Daessia here all the time." Isanna answered, completely ignoring the rude comment that her friend had made. Then she realized.

"I'm sorry! You don't even know who I am! I'm Isanna, Daessia's ally. It's nice to meet you." she stated, smiling at the nation. Jökla held out her hand for a shake, now oblivious to the fact that she was probably pissing off Markus more.
Back to top Go down
Moon Cows

Moon Cows

Quote : -
-
le Restoration Ball - Page 2 SrD10

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:34 pm

ooc: Does that include Moon Cows? :DD
Back to top Go down
Frosteey

Frosteey

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 pm

OOC: YES. Prepared to be glomped. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Dewwitopia~Aussy

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Dewwitopia looked down at the offered hand. She didn't want to be rude and not accept it, but she didn't really understand this girl. "Uhh, hallo. Dewwitopia." She said, deciding to take it and shake half-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:37 am

Daessia brought a hand to his face. "Ach, Himmel.." He didn't like that word... Ally. It made them sound like friends. He didn't have room for friends in his busy lifestyle, never mind what his dictatorial boss wanted him to think of Isanna. That thought alone was unnerving enough, to the point of making him want to curl up and stab himself. Isanna was no younger than he was, as he'd been born hundreds of centuries ago, but she acted so.. Bright and cheery. Markus had never been a generally happy or even social person, and therefore, he rarely got along with the Nordic-Canadian. His boss always made sure that he didn't strangle her to death, because of the relationship that cruel Mr. Hansel shared with Isanna's boss.
Suddenly, Markus spotted the hors d'ouvres table. There was beer.
"Excuse me," Daessia said to the women, "But I'm rather thirsty right now, and I'll be over at the table." Thirsty.. As if. He'd just needed a minute to get away from the gathering crowd. Scooting past a couple of other nations, he stopped at the table and snatched up a glass of beer.
Back to top Go down
Dewwitopia~Aussy

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:01 am

Dewwitopia nodded as Daessia excused himself. Understandable. Then she giggled as he hastily grabbed some beer. He was just getting away. Must not be a fan of crowds. Dewwitopia was very fond of crowds. Brazilian parties were crazier than this, but the atmosphere of this gathering was....calm. It made Dewwitopia sick. She hated feeling calm. She needed a party. So what she would do was, get drunk. It was a party after the Brazilian was drunk. Although it took her long before it settled in. She still had Germany's blood.

The country smiled politely at the other countries around her. "Excuse me. I can't handle this atmosphere, I'm going to get a drink." She said, then bowed out of the group and headed toward the drinks. Dewwitopia had any kind of drink, as long as it made her drunk. There was no Dewitopian specialty of any kind. Grabbing a random drink off the table, she leaned against the table and began drinking.
Back to top Go down
Raynie

Raynie

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Feeling apprehensive, Raynie edged away from her allies, moving towards one of the tables lining the dance floor. She approached one with beautiful white flowers sprouting out of the centerpiece, and pulled out a chair. She sat on it, tucking her dress underneath her, and gently pulling the seat in. The girl placed her arms on the table, but remembering this was improper, she removed them.

Mae sighed, trying not to look in one direction. She caught the attention of a passing servant and asked for a drink that was rather old, but still satisfied her taste buds: Mountain Dew. The servant seemed doubtful at first, but came back with a surprised expression, holding a two liter bottle of the soda. They filled Raynie's glass and left. Smiling serenely, she took a long drink before setting it down half empty.
Back to top Go down
Sleepyyawn
Admin
Sleepyyawn

Quote : A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 am

OOC: Daw, fine ;u;

IC: A small racket could be heard, with a few not-so-friendly sounding words in a rough language, along with what sounded like metal clashing together and a gun shot. Sleepyyawn was pushed through in a ceremonial military uniform, with Britannia and Old Mosura shoving him inside. One moment Sleepyyawn was sitting safe behind his sandbags, the next Mosura and Britannia were diving through his window and breaking his telescope.

Old Mosura wore a standard black suit, while New Great Britannia wore a white tuxedo with a dark bowtie along with a red rose pinned onto it.

Sleepyyawn was dismayed to hear a familiar voice, and on top of that all the alcohol drinking nations.

Mongoosola waved to Frosteey, before she saw her brother enter the room in the corner of her eye.

"Asad!~ There you are!" Mongoosola said cheerily, turning away from Frosteey. Mongoosola walked up, slyly slipping a couple of Kais into Britannia and Mosura's pockets as they both walked past.

OOC2: Sorry if I roleplay with myself too much xP
Back to top Go down
https://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 am

Daessia, in the mean time, was resisting the urge to get himself completely drunk. He reached for a third glass of beer, but recoiled his hand forcefully. No. Not tonight.
He raised his head when he heard a commotion coming from outside the room, and then saw Sleepyyawn being shoved into the room by two smaller nations, in whom Markus hadn't bothered to remember. Is this party unavoidable, or something?
Glancing elsewhere, he easily figured out where the music was coming from, being one of the tallest people in the room. Still no dance music.. I'm safe from that torture for now.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 am

Suefrone glanced around the room. "My... What a big crowd.." She said. She took a step away from the crowd, and went over to the table. She grabbed a beer, then went over to a wall and sat down. "I am not one for parties." She gave a sigh, and took a sip of her beer. She hahd no idea what to do.. She could always bother Sleepyyawn, but that might lead to a war.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyzer
Admin
Ebonyzer

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:26 pm

"Is there a problem, Daessia?" The young country walked up and crossed her arms, a sly smile on her face. "That's the finest beer my country brews. It's a little insulting you drank so little." For a German related country, that was. Yes, that's right. >:3 Drink ALL THE BEER! She glanced over at the entrance, saying nothing but quite amused as a young girl slipped money into a few men's pockets, clearly in exchange for Sleepyyawn's attendance. "Seriously, help yourself. As soon as the last few people get here, we're going to start the first dance. If you're drunk, it might give you a good reason to get out of it." Ebonyzer shrugged, "Unless you really want to take it up with... I don't know, Isanna? She seems to be pretty interested~. Pfffft. No. She wasn't threatening him. cx
Back to top Go down
Frosteey

Frosteey

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Frosteey spotted Suefrone all alone in the corner, enjoying a drink and not the party. "Excuse me for a minute..." She told Stormark before walking over to the other nation, not waiting for a reply. "Hey. Enjoying the party?" Audrey asked in a light tone, taking a sip of water and sliding down beside Suefrone.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:50 pm

At Ebonyzer's last sentence, Daessia nearly spat out the mouthful of beer he had.
"I beg your pardon?!" he spluttered, fingers curling. "Are you implying that I have feelings for her?"
If Daessia's boss had been there, he would have been at Ebonyzer's side, laughing at his nation's face.
Sighing roughly, Daessia raised his hand to his face once more. "Why is everyone so intent on pairing me up with her?"
He took another sip of the beer in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:54 pm

"Nah.. I am not one for big crowds." The Suefronian nation said. She glacned over at the other nation. "You're with Sleepyyawn aren't you?" She took another sip of her beer. She grew a smile that was very Prussia like, "Would you like to join the better side?" she asked with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: le Restoration Ball   le Restoration Ball - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

le Restoration Ball
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Assembly of WCC  :: Hetalia Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: