The Assembly of WCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assembly of WCC

Shipping DaessiaxIsanna since WWIII.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Queendom of Raynie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raynie

Raynie

The Queendom of Raynie Empty
PostSubject: The Queendom of Raynie   The Queendom of Raynie EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Raynie

The Queendom of Raynie X0v66h

Full Name: Mae Lavine

Physical Appearance: 5' 8" Mid-back length light brown hair, blue eyes the color of her flag. Wears a long white trench coat, soft light pink scarf with tassels, light grey army pants, black boots. White bow in her hair.

Personality: She is a shy, slightly nervous nation. She mostly keeps to herself, but is always there to help other countries when needed. Raynie tends to be a curious nation, getting mixed up in things that shouldn't be meddled with, but she always comes out on top. She often chooses the safer option of issues, deciding the make her people happy over watching how the economy is doing. (There is more, but quite frankly, I'm braindead. -u-)

Weaknesses: When somebody promises her something, she often does what they want. She is rarely assertive, leaving her victim to manipulation by others.

Strengths: Raynie takes a strong stance in remaining peaceful. She is known for her arts, mostly literature and music.

Weapon(s) of Choice: I have no idea. I would assume none, and if necessary, a dagger of some sort, I guess.

Brief History:
Raynie grew up with France, and after WWIII began, moved to a quiet area near Russia. Once WWIII was over, she moved to Eastern Canada, settling there and attempting to remain peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

Quote : The Queendom of Raynie Become_a_dictator_by_dametora-d3enk2h

The Queendom of Raynie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queendom of Raynie   The Queendom of Raynie EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Approvified. :D
Back to top Go down

The Queendom of Raynie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Assembly of WCC  :: Creations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: