The Assembly of WCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assembly of WCC

Shipping DaessiaxIsanna since WWIII.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moon Cows :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon Cows

Moon Cows

Quote : -
-
Moon Cows :D SrD10

Moon Cows :D Empty
PostSubject: Moon Cows :D   Moon Cows :D EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Moon Cows

Moon Cows :D Nation=moon_cows

Full Name: Christopher Malk

Physical Appearance: Rather short and stocky and 5'10", with pale skin and brilliant green eyes. He has a shy, quirky face and a few freckles, black hair and thin, white lips. He wears glasses and a white, untucked, long-sleeved dress shirt with black pants and shoes. He's well-manicured and keeps himself clean, going to great lengths to keep himself from getting dirty.

Personality: Peaceful and calm at all times, he probably fits the bill when it comes to "animal-loving wimp." With his best cow-friend Belle by his side, he's generally a reserved, yet kind young man. When insulted, he normally just stiffens and walks away, unless it's an attack on animals. . . then he gets upset. Despite this, he likes most people, particularly those that treat animals well. He likes to read and write, and is a devout follower of Christianity. (I had to through a little bit of "me" in there ;3)

Weaknesses: Cute fuzzy animals, a bit naive, pride, eyesight, several phobias including not being able to put contacts in, easily distracted

Strengths: Calm and collected, strong moral values (depending on your POV, this could be a weakness), has a way with words (Don't call it manipulation! ;D)

Weapon(s) of Choice: Weapons?! Isn't that a little violent? He prefers the power of words.

Brief History: His mentor was America, who, despite a fascination with fast-food, was a good teacher. Christopher and Belle, his cow, grew up together under America's guidance. When WWIII took place, America died and Moon Cows was born. The end.

Moon Cows :D Moosta-1

lol this is horrible please don't hit me.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyzer
Admin
Ebonyzer

Quote : x3

Moon Cows :D Tea_stamp_by_kawiko-d4vvi9i

Moon Cows :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Cows :D   Moon Cows :D EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:58 pm

approved. cx
Back to top Go down

Moon Cows :D
Page 1 of 1