The Assembly of WCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assembly of WCC

Shipping DaessiaxIsanna since WWIII.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Visitor for Suefrone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

Quote : A Visitor for Suefrone Become_a_dictator_by_dametora-d3enk2h

A Visitor for Suefrone Empty
PostSubject: A Visitor for Suefrone   A Visitor for Suefrone EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:34 am

He'd never been to this place before, and he'd never met the nation that lived here. Daessia held an umbrella over his head, and stepped up to the door that led into Suefrone's house. He knocked several times, an then waited patiently. "Hallo?"
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

Location : Not in her secret cellar with a a Computer and TF2 >.> No Not at all
Quote : A Visitor for Suefrone Coffee_rules_by_cafeinomane

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor for Suefrone   A Visitor for Suefrone EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Suefrone was sitting on her chair that looked outside to the beautiful nature, when she heard the knock. She stood up from her chair and walked down the stairs to the front door. She waited a moment then opened it. "Oh.. Hello" She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor for Suefrone   A Visitor for Suefrone EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 am

"Suefrone, good morning," he greeted, trying to sound as inviting as he could. Thunder crashed overhead, and Daessia cringed. "I'm sorry for such a sudden visit, but I came to ask you a couple of things. If you don't mind, may I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor for Suefrone   A Visitor for Suefrone EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Suefrone thought for a moment, then moved out of the doorway. "You may come in." She said in strangely quiet voice but she could still be heard. "What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor for Suefrone   A Visitor for Suefrone EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 pm

"Thank you," replied Daessia, stepping inside. Folding his umbrella, he set it next to the door, and then hung his coat up on a nearby coat rack. "Well, for starters, I've heard from Isanna that you knew Prussia and.. Germany?" Markus forced himself not to cringe at Germany's name. "Is.. That true?"
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor for Suefrone   A Visitor for Suefrone EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm

"Yes.. It is true. Why would you like to know about?" She suddenly changed her tone to a rather mean one. She was very touchy about this subject. "Prussia was like a brother to me.." She mumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor for Suefrone   A Visitor for Suefrone EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Daessia didn't flinch at her edgy tone, but he decided to be more careful with his choice of speech. "I apologize if the subject may be sensitive to you, but I.. I knew him as well. I was simply curious to know if I actually have something in common with someone.. I was raised by them like a little brother," he murmured. Markus forced his tone not to rise as memories of Gilbert and Ludwig flooded rapidly into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor for Suefrone   A Visitor for Suefrone EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:23 pm

She gave a sigh. "Prussia found me in a visit to america. He took me back to Germany's house and I stayed there for a while. Prussia was the one I saw the most." Sue turned and went to the closest window to stare out at the nature again. "Is that all you wanted to know?" She asked. Beside her was a table and it held the only picture in the house, and it was of her and Gilbert.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor for Suefrone   A Visitor for Suefrone EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:19 am

Daessia opened his mouth to speak, but his speech faltered, and he found himself in a blank expression, mouth half open. His eyes drew towards the picture.
".. Ja, that's all I wanted to know. Sorry for bothering you.. It's good to see that at least some of us have good memories of those past countries." Markus gave her a nod and a half-hearted smile, and then exited her house, unfurling his umbrella. "May we stay on good terms."
I'm not one of them who has good memories of the past.. And yet I make it sound like I do.
But it was too late for regrets.

ooc: Hurray for completely pointless topics! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor for Suefrone   A Visitor for Suefrone Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visitor for Suefrone
Page 1 of 1