The Assembly of WCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assembly of WCC

Shipping DaessiaxIsanna since WWIII.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)

Go down 
+5
Raynie
Jay
Ebonyzer
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Sleepyyawn
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepyyawn
Admin
Sleepyyawn

Quote : A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Sleepyyawn sat at the end of the table with the other nations, hands folded. Looking around, he studied each one of the countries and cringed. "Now, let's see if we can actually get something done this time." he said with a kind of growl.
Back to top Go down
https://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

Quote : The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) Become_a_dictator_by_dametora-d3enk2h

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:00 pm

"What are you supposing to get done?"
Daessia sat a couple of seats down from Sleepyyawn, arms crossed. He hated World Meetings. They were always so noisy.. and social. "Everyone has an entirely different idea of compromise, so we'll never have an actual decision." He shot an annoyed glare at Isanna, who was next to him. "But some of us insist on embassies, whether the other person likes it or not.." he muttered.
Hurray for being negative.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyzer
Admin
Ebonyzer

Quote : x3

The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) Tea_stamp_by_kawiko-d4vvi9i

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:40 pm

ooc;; we should make a nationstates meeting while we're at it. cx

"You know, perhaps some resolutions could be met if some people could bother to pull their head out of their stubborn arse and just be a little more cooperative." Ebonyzer stepped into the room, hands placed together gently in front of her, wearing a formal dress suitable for a meeting. The country shot Daessia an innocent smile, "Not that I'm thinking of anyone in particular, of course." She sat down in between Sleepyyawn and Daessia,calling on one of the servants for a cup of tea. Yum~.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Daessia knit his eyebrows together, and picked up his glass of beer. "I don't do cooperative very well," he replied bluntly. "But, despite how much I adore everyone being friends, I don't want to watch the news and only get stuff about other countries constantly blowing each other up with nuclear artillery. It get's boring. Daessia set his beer down. "And to be perfectly honest with you, my own alliance isn't going very smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyzer
Admin
Ebonyzer

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Ebonyzer listened to the country calmly and took her glass of tea from a nice young lady in black and white gratefully. She smiled, stirring in a few drops of honey. "Dear Daessia, I'm afraid your arrogance is taking a massive toll to your head, you're luring yourself into a false sense of competence." She finished stirring and took a moment to sip her beverage."All we talk discuss here is news. We all know the only reason you attend these meetings is to remain neutral in the world. If you didn't attend, with your amazing habit of making enemies left and right, we all know you would have stopped existing years ago. It honestly wouldn't take much." She shot a glance at Sleepyyawn. "Like you said, I don't think you can depend on Isanna much longer. You could at least do us the favour of acting somewhat understanding, or is that to much for you? Oh - and, please don't try to speak in English again. It doesn't suit you." Really, I only added that because I had to read the post like six times. ;u; Ebonyzer sipped her tea again, holding it up in her hands and embracing the warmth, a content look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Suddenly, the form of another person emerged through the door. Then another, yelling at the first person. "You know you can't beat me and that's why you won't wrestle!" shouted the second person. The first person scowled. "Stormark. I won't wrestle because my IQ is over that of ten!"
Stormark crossed his arms. "We'll see if that is true over a wrestle."
"Shut up."
"No you."
Jayark and his twin sat down as far as possible from each other, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Raynie

Raynie

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:59 pm

A tall, quiet girl entered silently from behind Jayark and Stormark. Her long brown hair seemed to trail behind her as she strode quickly to an open seat. Soon, she sat, simply nodding to each of her fellow nations, still not speaking a single word.
Back to top Go down
Sleepyyawn
Admin
Sleepyyawn

Quote : A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:34 am

"Now, if we could just--" Sleepyyawn was cut off as Old Mosura entered the room. Sleepyyawn withdrew his scimitar and tossed it like a javelin at the country, making Old Mosura duck out of the room to avoid being skewered. The curved sword hit the ground, making a few awkward clangs before lying still. Sleepyyawn straightened his uniform, addressing the room once again.
"If we could cease arguing for a moment. The Assembly hasn't been able to work properly since its founding." Sleepyyawn stopped as Old Mosura's voice came from the hallway.
"What the hell does the Assembly even do??!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:49 am

"We act childish, that's what." said the impatient voice of a women. Auri, or the Aurean Islands, walked in and sat down at the table. "You all need to be calm and stop being complete douchenozzles."
She remembered lady Hungary using that when she was a small child. Though, she disappeared shortly after...
Back to top Go down
Ebonyzer
Admin
Ebonyzer

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:09 am

"I agree, Auri, but how long do you honestly expect that to last?" Ebonyzer smiled and watched with an absent mind as one of the servants returned Sleepyyawn's scimitar to him. The country took a moment to pull out a few silver coins. "Alright, what are the stakes this time around?" she asked with a quirky smile on her face. She placed the coins on the table and slid them in the center, between her and the seat in front of her. "I've got 20 noms on Stormark. 'Betchu." She said it as if fighting between the two nations were easily a regular thing, and it probably was.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:22 am

"Hey! I can kick his sorry ass any day!" countered Jayark as he abruptly rose from his chair. Stormark meanwhile pumped his fist. Auri rolled her eyes. "Men..."
Back to top Go down
Raynie

Raynie

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:25 am

Feeling courageous, Raynie pulled a couple of coins from her jacket, pushing them towards Ebonyzer's currency.
"20 Rainos on Jayark," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:40 am

Jayark laughed. "Now I'm getting somewhere."
Stormark frowned."Hey. No fair. This one is delusional." he complained.
Back to top Go down
Mayz

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:48 am

A tall, long-haired brunette stepped into the room. A small narwhal badge shone on her shoulder. "I bet 40 Sand Dollars on Jayark." she declared, slamming two silver sand-dollars on the table as she walked to it. She took a seat as far away from Stormark as possible. She nodded and began fiddling with a platypus badge that was sideways on her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:17 am

The nation drew his attention towards the brothers. "I'd bet ten euros on Jayark," Daessia remarked. "Although, I don't see why you would pick a fight with someone you'd obviously beat so easily, Jayark." There was a hint of sarcasm attached to his thickly-accented words. Nonchalantly, he slipped his favourite knife out of his pocket and began to polish it vigorously. "I mean, you're so sure you'd win, and all."

Last edited by Daessia on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:29 am

Jayark snorted, and sat once more, rolling his eyes. "Are we going to start this thing or what?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sleepyyawn
Admin
Sleepyyawn

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Sleepyyawn palm came to his face. "Come on, this is childish." Sleepyyawn said with a growl, before taking out twenty Kais. "Twenty on Stormark."
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

Location : Not in her secret cellar with a a Computer and TF2 >.> No Not at all
Quote : The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) Coffee_rules_by_cafeinomane

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:15 pm

"If it is so childish, then why bet?" A new voice came from the doorway as Suefrone entered. She took a seat next to Jayark. She glanced around and noticed her sister didn't enter. "Come on Coonfrone. Nobody will pick a fight with you."

A head peaked around from the door frame. She stayed there for a few moments, and slowly came in. Coonfrone wore her dress to the meeting hoping to make a good impression on the other countries. She quickly but quietly walked over to her sister and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Frosteey

Frosteey

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:05 pm

"Sorry I'm late!" A lady's voice called from the hallway. Soon, two nations walked in, one fairly tall while one the height of a child. Frostria toyed with the knot at her chin, which kept her purple hood in place. Frosteey had told her to take it off, but Frostria merely yelled at the other country to shut up.
Frosteey toke a seat near Ebonyzer, for she was most comfortable around her. Frostria followed along helplessly, sitting on the other side of Frosteey.
Looking around, the elder nation frowned. "I don't approve of you doing this..." She murmured quietly, before clearing her throat and speaking again. Force of habit, she was use to talking quiet to Canada. "Betting, that is. Shouldn't we be getting to business?" She asked no one in perticular.
Frostria just sat there, a bored expression on her tan, round face, taking out a Gameboy, which Frosteey frowned upon.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:30 am

".. I'm going to agree with Suefrone for this one," Daessia muttered, inspecting his knife closely for scrapes or bits of dust. "I couldn't care less for those of you who think otherwise, but.. For those of you who vote and think a little strength test is so kinder-like, then do you vote?" He frowned when he discovered a dust spec at the base of the knife's blade, and blew it off. "Not to sound like I'm whining, but.."
Back to top Go down
Ebonyzer
Admin
Ebonyzer

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:06 pm

"You're whining." Ebonyzer said firmly and set down her tea, straightening out her dress and standing up. "I'll begin then while we wait for our dear brother countries to enter the ring. I request on behalf of my people that Daessia stop dumping his industrial waste in the channel that separates my house and his; and that Jayark cease to stop trying to put intelligence on New Taiwan in order to spy on Sleepyyawn." That second demand, she wasn't so sure about, it was just an issue that her colony was constantly complaining to Ebonyzer about.
Back to top Go down
Daessia ~ Antarctica
Admin
Daessia ~ Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:12 pm

"Industrial waste?" Daessia frowned, and looked up at Ebonyzer. "I don't recall on ever dumping any industrial waste into channels."
Perhaps those pesky government officials of my boss did that to gain power somehow..
"I apologize for that, it was my boss' officials.. They can be so verdammt irritating sometimes. They tend to think they can put whatever they want wherever they want. If they didn't do my dirty work for me, they'd all be dead.."

ooc: wat? xD What industrial waste? lolnevermind.

Last edited by Daessia on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:34 pm

"Unclaimed land can we walked on by anyone." snapped Jayark. "But we have no use for the land. We will draw back." he muttered, crossing his arms. He took a flask from under his uniform and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sleepyyawn
Admin
Sleepyyawn

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:26 am

"Spies?" Sleepyyawn suddenly got a look of paranoia, his gaze shifting from nation to nation like at any second they were going to try and jump him. After a couple of moments he began to calm down, but still didn't have a very trusting face.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyzer
Admin
Ebonyzer

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 pm

"Thank you." The nation smiled to the two others and added a bit on for Jayark. "And it's claimed now. I will keep you to your word." She sat back down and picked up her tea, done with her requests for the night, silently amused by her ally's jumpiness. She imagined he had to be like that most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)   The Meeting (Everybody join >w<) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting (Everybody join >w<)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Assembly of WCC  :: Hetalia Roleplay :: World Meeting Place-
Jump to: