The Assembly of WCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assembly of WCC

Shipping DaessiaxIsanna since WWIII.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expecting a Visit?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadland

Shadland

Expecting a Visit? Empty
PostSubject: Expecting a Visit?   Expecting a Visit? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:53 am

It was just an average day as the dictator of Shadownessland stood in front of a mirror to straighten out the black and white dress she was wearing. It had more of a business look to it-- made of some of the best materials to show her authority. Staring into the tall, body-length piece of glass enclosed in mahogany wood decorated with fancy carvings, Ashaki to a deep breath. It was just this morning when her secretary had notified her of a meeting with someone; she didn't even know who it was, but she didn't really care.

Walking out of her room in black heels, she met up with her brother. "You look great," He told her. "Just make sure that you don't say anything wrong, hold your tongue, and be patient. Apparently the queen of Frosteey is the one visiting today."

"Who?" Ashaki answered as she continued walking to the meeting room. She waited for an answer, but her brother didn't reply. It wasn't until she reached the large wooden doors of the room did she realized this. Quickly fixing her dress again, she opened the doors and walked in the room only for them to be closed again right behind her. Inside was a large mahogany table with several seats to fit at least twenty comfortably. Sitting in one of the seats at the end of the oval table, she waited for her guest.
Back to top Go down
Frosteey

Frosteey

Expecting a Visit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visit?   Expecting a Visit? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:09 am

Elana Ishcovak, the present queen of Frosteey, glanced at herself as she passed a window over looking Shadland. Stopping, she rubbed her hand over her stomach, flattening the red satin suit. She looked so.. Prim and business like. Sighing, she continued walking forward.
"Good morning Ms. Meir. Doing well, I assume? She greeted politely once she entered the large room. Taking a seat near the dictator, she still keep some distance. She flattened her skirt and flashed the woman a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadland

Shadland

Expecting a Visit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visit?   Expecting a Visit? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:20 am

As soon as the queen had walked into the room, the dictator's eyes immediately shifted to her. Taking only a second to study the mysterious leader, her lips curved into a small grin as she nodded to answer the question. "Quite well, and yourself? You look quite nice, Miss..." It was only then did Ashaki realized she didn't know the queen's name. Holding a calm look, her nerves immediately shot through the roof.
Back to top Go down
Frosteey

Frosteey

Expecting a Visit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visit?   Expecting a Visit? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:26 am

Elana smiled. "I'm doing fine, and thank you." She nodded, before pausing in thought. "How rude of me. I'm Elana Ishcovak, Queen of Frosteey." She introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadland

Shadland

Expecting a Visit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visit?   Expecting a Visit? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:35 am

"Ah, Miss Ishcovak. A pleasure to meet you," she said with a nod. "You already seem to know who I am, but just to reiterate, I am Ashaki Meir, and welcome to Shadownessland."
Back to top Go down
Frosteey

Frosteey

Expecting a Visit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visit?   Expecting a Visit? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:00 pm

"Thank you. This is a very beautiful nation." She said, in almost a purr. "Now, lets get to business. You have a very powerful nation, a strong one with a good economy. I was thinking that our nations could definitively, erm... Help each other. The middle-aged queen pitched.
Back to top Go down
Shadland

Shadland

Expecting a Visit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visit?   Expecting a Visit? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:21 am

The dictator studied the queen carefully as she started her offer. It was curious that she seemed to be contemplating help. "Help? As in an alliance?" She asked, making sure she was on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Expecting a Visit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visit?   Expecting a Visit? Empty

Back to top Go down

Expecting a Visit?
Page 1 of 1